Each year a different book or books of the New Testament are memorized by students. Several times during the year, students attend “quiz matches” within their district in order to test their ability to memorize and understand God's Word. Network and Regional matches take place in the Spring of each year, with the top teams advancing to Nationals. Each year thousands of dollars in scholarships are awarded to students for their hard work.
Studying the Scripture draws us to become like Him.
God's Spirit Illuminates the truth of Scipture to transform hearts, expose sin, and invite us into God's purpose.
A personal decision to engage with the Bible prepares us to give an answer for the hope within us.
2 Ways to Play
- This is the highest level of competition for TBQ.
- A-Level teams typically make it their goal to memorize all of the material for that year (about 500-1000 verses)
- Students in A-Level have the opportunity to compete at the network, regional, and national tournaments.
- Brand new level of competition for the 2018-19 season!
- Great way for students who have never quizzed before to get introduced to the ministry.
- Perfect for students who don’t feel like they can commit the amount of time it takes to memorize all material but still want to study God’s Word and compete.
- Engage has 4 cycles in one season.
- Each cycle is devoted to studying one chapter of the material.
- The cycles last approximately 6 weeks with a competition at the end of each cycle.
- Students can commit to participating in as few or as many of the cycles as they like.
- Engage teams can also participate in District Finals at the end of each season.
To get a team going at your church, contact your Southern Idaho Bible Quiz Coordinators, Georgiann Wright and Troy Olson:Contact Bible Quiz Coordinators
Like us on Facebook for updates and posts!
To find more information or resources visit the Assemblies of God National Bible Quiz webiste:National TBQ Website